Anna Jones in the introduction to a modern way to eat [never capitalized throughout] makes a series of claims.
I’d like to make a few promises about the food in this book:
- It is indulgent and delicious
- It will make you feel good and look good
- It will leave you feeling light yet satisfied
- It will help you lighten your footprint on the planet
- It is quick and easy to make and won’t cost the earth
- And it’ll impress your family and friends
There is the delight in the anaphora. There is the balance. And a move from the food to the conviviality surrounding its preparation and consumption.
And so for day 2110