This is a a snapshot of the type of work I do in my day job in the civil service and in the domain of relationship management and partnership development.
- Sustaining Social Capital
- Connecting People for Knowledge Exchange
- Fostering Networks of Supportive Relationships
- Hosting Open Dialogue
- We ask questions
- We connect people with questions with answers
- We connect, often by disentangling (we help clarify requests and resposnes)
In essence we are experts in informal and formal facilitation.
And so for day 331